Saturday, July 26, 2008

The Last Photos of the Danube Trip

I have gone through all the photos of the trip that I can find (some seem to have gotten inadvertently deleted, alas) and am going to post them in several big flurries. After uploading, it will be time to move on to the next chapter of the summer which involves digging deep into my manuscript and retrieving what's of value, and reshaping the whole. This task will devour the month, but I plan to spice it up with some dancing, music and hiking when domestic chores allow for all that activity. When I can, I'll take my laptop into the garden and pray for focus.

So below you find my cabin bed on the river boat and the tourists walking the plank onto the ship in Solt, Hungary.





Here's Sam enjoying music as the ship is reaching port in Budapest.

No comments: